Monday, September 21, 2009

1st "Kit of the Month" ... Join the club.

Be the 1st to join the "Kit of the Month" club with My Sticky Designs.  Start adding great vinyl images and accents to your scrapbook page.  We will start taking members in October.  You will be able to purchase the kit with out  joining the club.  Although by joining the club, you will receive access to the add on kits and a special club price.  If you have any questions, please contact Launa Vasquez at launa.vasquez@mystickydesigns.com

2 comments:

  1. The blog looks great! I will be very excited to join the kit of the month club. What a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog Launa, through this I may be inspired to start scrapbooking even though I have all the tools, designer paper and scrapbook, I have yet to start, hope this will inspire me to add this to my card making....

    ReplyDelete